Thermomass is seeking to expand its regional sales team and has a position available in the Southwest United States, ideally located in Denver.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales in this critical role you will drive sales volume and margin expansion with both distribution partners and concrete contractors. You will be a key player in development of market strategy also charged with execution of that plan through relationship management, product promotion, and demand creation. In this fast-paced, growing organization those that are highly motivated and driven to results will have the opportunity to succeed and advance.
- 360° Partner with demonstrated history of building and maintaining strong relationships with external customers and internal associates
- 5+ years of demonstrable high-performance sales experience in the construction industry (Tilt up or Precast preferred)
- Practical learning ability with communication skills to coach and educate customers on product attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction, business or project management, or other technical field
- Desire to think strategically, sell aggressively, and be part of a growing, winning team
For more information, please see the complete overviews for the Southwest Regional Sales Representative.