Thermomass is searching for an aggressive, results-oriented Regional Sales Manager to capitalize and expand upon recent growth in the Ohio Valley region (IN, IL, MI, OH, KY) for our family of concrete insulation systems.
Reporting directly to the North American Sales Director in this critical role, you will drive sales volume and margin expansion with both distribution partners and concrete contractors. You will be a key player in development of market strategy also charged with execution of that plan through relationship management, product promotion, and demand creation. In this fast-paced, growing organization, those that are highly motivated and driven to results will have the opportunity to succeed and advance.
- 360° Partner with demonstrated history of building and maintaining strong relationships with external customers and internal associates
- 5+ years of demonstrable high-performance sales to the architectural/engineering community (Tilt up or Precast preferred)
- Practical learning ability with communication skills to coach and educate customers on product attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction, business or project management, or other technical field
- Desire to think strategically, sell aggressively, and be part of a growing, winning team
For more information, please see the complete overview for the Regional Architectural Sales Rep – Ohio Valley.