Thermomass is currently adding to its Technical Services team at its Boone, Iowa, headquarters. Thermomass is proud to be part of Oldcastle, North America’s largest building materials company, and our Technical department is tasked with a variety responsibilities critical to the successful manufacture and sales of industry-leading Thermomass concrete insulation systems around the world.
A partial list of those tasks include:
- Reading and interpreting customer blue prints and documents to prepare insulation system layouts and/or schematic proposals
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- Performing project estimation, detail drafting, and mechanical drafting for R&D purposes.
- Providing technical assistance for customers.
- Creating panel layouts, details, schematic proposals, and revisions/corrections using AutoCAD or Revit.
- Working with other departments on projects involving marketing, sales, production, and R&D.
Thermomass offers a relaxed, friendly, and fast-paced work environment; competitive compensation programs; and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, please review this job opportunity on the Oldcastle Careers website.